UU Featured on TPE Business Blog

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody, we need a favor from you. We were featured on blog for a new book called 'The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur'.

I did the interview, it got chopped up, changed, and shortened quite a bit, as is usually the case, but I still tried to get as much plugs of the UU forum fam in there. (I think the only answer that is my words is the 'Proudest Accomplishment' question)

Could you all do us a huge favor and go there and leave a comment on that post? I think the most comments for any profile as of yet is 45. Let's smash that. It'll make us look really good.

http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur....les-ryan-aaron-aldrine-of-ukulele-underground

Ready team... break!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who left a comment so far. I think we're at 16 comments right now. Let's get it to over 50!

Man, reading through that profile, I really wish they hadn't changed my answers... Oh well, just please understand that we didn't have control of the final cuts and revisions. You guys know us and we would never say some of that crap. I really wanted to express my gratitude to all of you in that interview that you guys and girls were the reason we're even able to do what we do. You guys are our motivation and inspiration. Too bad that stuff didn't make the cut.

Oh well, hopefully one day we'll get a chance to thank all of you in some kind of public way. Until then

UU dudes -->:bowdown: :music: <--- UU fam

The picture is so terrific it overshadows any of what they did to your statements and those were OK too. It's great to see it up there and I'm sure you'll break 50 easy.

This is a fine article, and the fact that it is on a business blog at least makes the reader aware that there will be business talk. Even then, only the "Biggest Challenge" bit smells a bit of hungry wolves, but that part is fairly mellow as well. A nice impression all over and I think you did a good job (or they didn't cut out too much) of emphasizing the community bit.

Quite different from the newspaper article a while back that had "our business" quotes all over, which I commented on and you chastised me for because that is "how newspaper articles go". I know that wasn't you guys' fault either, but your reaction was a bit hefty for me. Perhaps it was just the internet-distance thing at work.

A nice piece of exposure, and a great picture of you guys.

Last edited:
Very nice article. I posted on there too! :rock:

We're at 36 comments as of now. Almost the most commented post on the website. If you haven't already commented, please share your experience of UU with those guys. It really helps us out.

Thanks to everyone who did already post a comment. I read through all of them and they are extremely humbling. We'll keep doing what we can to grow and help all of you become the best uke players on the planet.

Top Bottom