Aldrine and Aaron on HISessions

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
So the guys went and recorded a few songs for HiSessions a few weeks ago and they're finally up now on youtube. Here's the first, one of Aldrine's originals called Ice Cream. Let's get him to #1 on HiSessions... share with your friends, put it on facebook, grab popcorn and watch it a bunch of times. :)

Saw this earlier today and cant stop listening, such a great song.

Awesome, what a great sound!

I want an Aldrine Model Kanilea so badly now...how to free up $2.8k...mmhmmmmmmm. Would I rather have one of these or shares of Facebook....decisions, decisions...

Whoohooo! Mahaloozzzz!
Let's get to #1! I think we need 5k views to get the #1 spot :D

I want an Aldrine Model Kanilea so badly now...how to free up $2.8k...mmhmmmmmmm. Would I rather have one of these or shares of Facebook....decisions, decisions...

Get the uke! Lifetime investment!
Facebook is bound to go downhill at some point. Just like Friendster or Myspace before them. But a uke is forever!

Really good video Aldrine, it's always a pleasure to see you perform!

Ugh... amazing. You make me sick, Guerrero! *grin*

Yay, Aldrine. Sweet!

That was a great video worthy of multiple views. Congrats on a solid performance.

Love the song & video. Really nice!!!

@ Experimentjon: Really!? Facebook over an ukulele??!!! And not just any uke, but the Aldrine model! Really?

How many songs you guys wen do?

Great Job guys..worthy of at least a couple hundred thousand views...will be waiting for the other two....

Ho! Howzit Bruddah Aldrine & Bruddah Aaron!

AWESOME!!! Aldrine, Brah ......... your vocals wen improve BEEEEEG KINE!!! I stay SUPAH IMPRESSED!!! WOW!!! CONGRATS on da solid performance!!! Cannot wait fo see da oddah videos!

Was good fo meet you bruddahs @ da NAMM SHOW!

Shoots den,

Kimo

Top Bottom