"I Aint Got No Home In This World Anymore"

H

Hippie Dribble

Woody Guthrie. adapted from a Carter Family gospel tune.

another of Woody's work songs lamenting the gulf between rich and poor, I get the feeling this was written with sharp teeth and a heavy heart.

you may recognise the fills between verses as the bridge melody from the old time fiddle tune, "Wandering Boy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHjUHKVG9Is

Wow Jon Love the Carter family stuff...you did a great job...and as Usual, Loved it Bruddah....keep um coming...

great stuff as usual Jon, may iask how long have you been playing for to be so damn good? Loved it and lookin forward to the next song

Great job on a great song. Tha resonator works well for that song.

Thanks

Very cool!

Another amazing performance. I would like to take lessons from you!

great stuff as usual Jon, may iask how long have you been playing for to be so damn good? Loved it and lookin forward to the next song
Kaizer, I bought my first mahalo in 2006 but didn't really play it until I picked it up in 2009..and never put it down again he he. Iam a acoustic guitar player of 20years though so I been hacking away, writing songs and playing music for a long time. It's therapy...got me through some rough times and continues to mate. Cheers for the comment brother

Everybody thanks so much for the encouragment...there's some real crunch and emotion in this one if you want to go there for sure.

Top Bottom