Upgrading Forum please hold on

U

UUadmin

Hey everybody we're getting bombarded by spam right now and the only reason for it is probably there is a security hole in the version of the forum we're using. It always makes me nervous upgrading the forum because although the chances are slim, I'd hate to lose all the great content on here. I'll be upgrading the forum in a few minutes so if its stops working for a little bit, don't freak out.

Ok, we're upgraded, hopefully that slows down the spammers.

so its all upgraded???

whats 2 spam trees?

Living so close to the Spam musuem -- honest to God -- Spam means spiced ham. But not junkie e-mail.

its not spiced ham, its a mixture of all the parts that get thrown away. my uncle calls it "lips and assholes"

And now for something completely different

I was always told that SPAM stood for Specially Processed Artificial Meat.

I love the stuff. Matter of fact, I'm going to have the Spam Spam Spam Spam baked beans and Spam!

'Baked beans are off!"

Oh, ok then, I'll have Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam....

Spammity Spam, wonderful spam! Spammity Spammity...

Damn Vikings!

I'm not sayin' it IS spiced ham. I'm just sayin' that's what SPAM means. Most Minnesotans don't eat it. We just sell it. And I have been to the Spam Museum -- it's pretty cool. They are constantly running the Monty Python clip.

Top Bottom