Koaloha Pineapple Sunday For Sale - UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

herby660

Reaction score
This is my beloved Koaloha Pineapple Sunday for sale. This Uke is a real gem and is my second Pineapple Sunday which was handpicked by Brian at Koaloha from a batch of Pineapple Sundays. It is a really nice example and actually has a slight flame on the back. It is being sold solely because I play it very seldom now that I have developed a real love for Vintage Martin Sopranos that I now play exclusively.

I have owned 2 Pineapple Sundays and this is perfect. There are no marks, scratches, cracks or dings. It comes in a really nice fitting Koolau hard case with oasis humidifier. The Uke is about 10 months old.

It is delightful to play and the nicest Uke I have ever played but I like the Soprano size and just play nothing but Martins.

This is a geniune opportunity to buy an absolute gem of a Pineapple Sunday . Koalohas can be a bit hit and miss as I have learnt the hardway but this is fantastic from a musical, playability and a tone to die for. I vowed I would never sell but it just doesnt get played enough now I prefer the Soprano size.

It has Worth BL's which I like as they are more mellow and slightly quieter than the stock Worth CT's which make this Uke the loudest uke I have ever heard. See actual clip below of the Uke. This is the actual Ukulele and is me (sorry for the sloppy noodling!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDQtLihHNE

The strings are 5 months old so you can imagine what it would sound like with new strings. It is a captivating instrument.

I am asking $1200 or £750. Shipping to states would be approx $150 and would be 3 to 5 days. Shipping in UK would be £20

Email me if you need any more info.
koaloha 010.jpgkoaloha 011.jpgkoaloha 012.jpgkoaloha 013.jpgkoaloha 014.jpg

Last edited:
Reduced

Just reduced price to $1100 or £700

Email me if interested. Looks like I will be keeping it after all, it may be fate, I know like the guitars i have sold in the past I have always regretted selling them !!

I've decided to keep it now so no longer for sale

Good choice! I know I would regret it if I had such a gorgeous instrument and ended up selling it, like you I regret every instrument I've ever sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom