Daily Ukulele February 6th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Darla's cold has turned into a chest infection and she's given it to her mum so for once I'm the "healthy" one in the house! That takes some getting used to!

Page: 51
Song: Clementine

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

So YOU'RE Joey!! :) I've come across several of your YouTube videos when looking up melodies for Daily Ukulele songs. Thanks for posting the videos, they've been a big help. How do you decide which Daily Ukulele song to play for the day? I got a copy of the Daily Ukulele for Christmas and starting on January 1, I've been going in the order they appear in the book, so for me, today's song is "Come And Go With Me" on page 43.

So YOU'RE Joey!! :) I've come across several of your YouTube videos when looking up melodies for Daily Ukulele songs. Thanks for posting the videos, they've been a big help. How do you decide which Daily Ukulele song to play for the day? I got a copy of the Daily Ukulele for Christmas and starting on January 1, I've been going in the order they appear in the book, so for me, today's song is "Come And Go With Me" on page 43.

I used a randomiser for the first year, but now I choose two from the front and two from the back that I haven't played and hope to reach the middle at some point!

Nice to know I'm famous for something! :D

Top Bottom