PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Ukers - Georgia

Susie A
02-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Here is a short video from our Sunday gathering. We are meeting the first and third Sunday of each month. If you would like to join us send a PM for details or join us on FB, Southeast Ukers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOypEJl-sds&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ukulelerob
02-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Sounds like a fun time. I wished that I could teleport around the country to be at everyone's meetings.

nscafe
03-05-2012, 01:51 AM
I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so kind at the meetup this weekend. It was the first time I'd ever met other real-life ukulele players! You all really do exist! :O

Anyway, I had a blast with everyone, and I hope to make it to a future gathering. Now to get something like this going in Montgomery...

23skidoo
03-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Nate - I had to miss this Sunday - wish I'd gotten a chance to meet you.....

strumsilly
03-05-2012, 03:15 AM
aww. i was in Atlanta yesterday, wish i had known. ukes, beer, and food, 3 of my favorite things.

franck3d
03-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Now to get something like this going in Montgomery...
I'd be in for that! Atlanta is just about too far for me to go for an afternoon.

nscafe
03-05-2012, 04:52 AM
Nate - I had to miss this Sunday - wish I'd gotten a chance to meet you.....

I'm sure you will have future opportunities to bask in my glory... ;)

I'll make it to another one of these someday. It's not entirely impossible that I'll end up moving to Atlanta one of these days, then you'd all get sick of me!

nscafe
03-05-2012, 04:55 AM
I'd be in for that! Atlanta is just about too far for me to go for an afternoon.

Maybe we can work something out! There's a monthly open bluegrass jam in Wetumpka on the first Saturday of the month that I'm thinking about getting out to. I was thinking I'd take both my uke and my guitar.

http://localsearch.montgomeryadvertiser.com/localevents/event/400/18496-Bluegrass-Jam-1st-Saturday-each-month-

franck3d
03-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Maybe we can work something out! There's a monthly open bluegrass jam in Wetumpka on the first Saturday of the month that I'm thinking about getting out to. I was thinking I'd take both my uke and my guitar.

I could definitely swing Wetumpka. Looks like I just missed this month's jam. I'll try to make it for April.

nscafe
03-05-2012, 06:32 AM
I could definitely swing Wetumpka. Looks like I just missed this month's jam. I'll try to make it for April.

I just missed it too. I was going to get out there, but there was a monsoon that day so I opted for staying indoors...