Would you ever buy these?? ha ha

This is going to sound kind of mean, but ...

It looks as if the guy who made them used his feet.

I know that it took effort, and is probably better than I can do. Well, maybe not a lot better, but still better. But looking at this, it just seems so sloppy and haphazard. If nothing else, it sure does make one appreciate just how good the real luthiers are.

If he posted of video himself completely rocking out on that thing, I might bite.
If it plays, it plays. Admittedly, it looks like is doesn't play...

got a rowing boat..maybe use them for oars lol

If someone buys it, I sure would like to find-out who. I have a some ocean front property in Arizona I would sell to them cheap!

I've always said sound comes first...no matter what...

Considering that it does not even appear to have a bridge and thus no way to string it...about the only sound you are likely to get out of it is a hollow "thwock" when you throw it in the dumptster... LOL Or, a "thwock-twang" if it lands on a banjo...

John

If someone wanted to give me a piece of driftwood, I'd take it. This thing, I'd say "no, thanks".

This is going to sound kind of mean, but ...

It looks as if the guy who made them used his feet.

I know that it took effort, and is probably better than I can do. Well, maybe not a lot better, but still better. But looking at this, it just seems so sloppy and haphazard. If nothing else, it sure does make one appreciate just how good the real luthiers are.

To me it looks like he made them to "wear on his feet." At least then, sound isn't much of a concern.

I would, only to use to smack someone messing with my real ukes tho.. lol.. Not to bawk at someone's "art", but it just kinda looks like a thrown together hack. Not to my liking.. Not to mention that head-skin to me looks like it is made from corrigated cardboard.. ;) Just sayin..

Last edited:
LOL. Yes, "decor," as in a nightmare.

Top Bottom