Baby Gibson Banjolele UB-1 for sale

salukulady

Reaction score
This is the model built between 1925-1930 with the 6 inch pot.

I bought it 6 years ago when I first started playing uke. Love it, but it rarely gets played anymore. Needs a new home where it will be played more often.

$500. including shipping in the continental US. Cashiers check preferred.

Very good condition. These babies were built solid. Strung with aquila banjolele strings.

Attachments

• mail-1.jpeg
    mail-1.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 179
  • mail-2.jpeg
    mail-2.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 148
  • mail-4.jpeg
    mail-4.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 172
  • mail-5.jpeg
    mail-5.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 147
  • mail-6.jpeg
    mail-6.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
A couple more....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 85
  • mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 101
That is a thing of beauty! I'm not too into banjos or banjo-like instruments, but that Gibson is a temptress.

A number of them? Why thank you so much for the words of encouragement on my sale thread. That helps loads, im sure.

They are very rare in California. In 6 years of playing with many groups, I have only encountered one other. I based my price on pristine ones I've seen online, but I am willing to negotiate.

Piss me off? Nah, you didn't piss me off. You'd get a PM instead of a snarky comment regarding your comment turning people off from buying my over priced uke on the market place.

What desert do you live in? Just curious.

Piss me off? Nah, you didn't piss me off. You'd get a PM instead of a snarky comment regarding your comment turning people off from buying my over priced uke on the market place.

Maybe the kind with sand? or cactuses?

Sal, I so want to buy this thing. I want a banjolele but I must wait. I want a bigger scale.

Central Washington state.

Sorry, you felt the need to delete your comments blackbearukes. I was having fun.

I have played with Salukulady's banjolele a little bit - it is truly a thing of beauty! It would be a great addition to any collection. Good luck, Sal!

I have played with Salukulady's banjolele a little bit - it is truly a thing of beauty! It would be a great addition to any collection. Good luck, Sal!
I second that. plays like a dream. anyone who like Soprano sized banjoleles will love this. I loved the semi closed back. the sound bounces up at you and also out from it.

I've seen them sell in the $600 range on many occasions....

I second that. plays like a dream. anyone who like Soprano sized banjoleles will love this. I loved the semi closed back. the sound bounces up at you and also out from it.
Thank you uke girl.

And thank you boys, I appreciate it.

Top Bottom