The first Argapa concerts, and a Jekyll - Hyde maneuvre

Sven

Reaction score
I finally finished my concerts. These are my first concerts, and I'm pleased with them. For some reason, the finish (and the surface before finishing) turned out slightly less than perfect. That reason would be me of course, and a long series of events spread out a bit too far in time. Like, the decision to final sand another day, then forgetting about it before glueing the bridge patch. And so on.

But if there are any special FX fans out there, check out the video anyway. Through horribly expensive computer graphics, I manage to look like someone who can play.

Cheers / Sven

Great job, Sven!

How do you bend your one-piece sides? Do you use a blanket or a pipe, or...?

Thanks!

Thanks! I bend the sides on a bending iron, the standard one from Ibex. I have bent one piece sides with a fugly form and a larger blanket, but it was cumbersome.

But if there are any special FX fans out there, check out the video anyway. Through horribly expensive computer graphics, I manage to look like someone who can play.

Definitely impressive CGI! But I don't think you're really exploring its potential. You didn't have to look like someone who can play, as long as you sounded like it.

For instance, you could have used the computer graphics to look like Spongebob or some celebrity footballer, but still sound like Robin Tesch.

Hm, looking like Spongebob would definitely mean a step up on the ladder of attraction.

Robin did make a few takes that I can take the audio from for future presentations, regardless of which instrument I'm showing.

Top Bottom