WTB: Pono RTSH Tenor

I have found that Pono ukuleles, especially tenors, are somewhat elusive. The company's output must be pretty small. Seems that every retailer says "I ordered some quite a while ago, but I have no idea when they'll be in." And this comes from well-known retailers, such as this one up the street from me: http://www.themusicemporium.com/

FYI - one of the retailers I spoke with (well, emailed actually) was Ed at the String Shoppe in Buffalo, NY. He said he's had a Pono rosewood tenor on order for 6+ months and has no idea when it'll arrive. He does have a MPTSH (maple pro classic) in stock for $609. It's out of my price range, but might be appealing to you.

FYI - one of the retailers I spoke with (well, emailed actually) was Ed at the String Shoppe in Buffalo, NY. He said he's had a Pono rosewood tenor on order for 6+ months and has no idea when it'll arrive. He does have a MPTSH (maple pro classic) in stock for $609. It's out of my price range, but might be appealing to you.

Mahalo for the headsup on the Pono MPTSH that's available @ The String Shoppe in Buffalo, NY. However, the combination of maple and spruce is a little too bright for my taste. Thanks again for the option!

Top Bottom