Wondering if these work good for ukulele too

Thank you for the response..I suppose it's cheap....but you're right, there's a big chance it will nick my ukes...I have gotten a few stands like that...
Your uke carousel looks nice but drop dead expensive...holy moly..

So, what do you need Stan?....about twenty or thirty of those for all of your ukes.

Ha ha, not that many though ...but I might need that ukulele carousel after all... geez
I though I was doing good and quietly selling many of my ukuleles until I just ordered a custom this week..Rats
and I thought I was getting better with my UAS..

Last edited:
Ha ha, not that many though ...but I might need that ukulele carousel after all... geez
I though I was doing good and quietly selling many of my ukuleles until I just ordered a custom this week..Rats
and I thought I was getting better with my UAS..
I know what you mean Stan, it seems like temporary remission from UAS is the best I can hope for!

I'm going to build a small 2 shelf unit to put on the wall. Probably 3ft long. I'm going to screw in some hooks into the bottom and hang my ukes from those hooks. However, the ukes are going to be in their cases. Yeah, it won't look as nice as when they are not in cases, but they will be safer, dust protected and I'll have humidifiers in the cases also. I can put small stuff on the shelfs such as maracas and other small percussion instruments as well as other small stuff such as tuners. I like to use those small plastic drawers to keep stuff together and out of the way. just my 4 cents worth..

Aloha Stano,
From what I seen with my own eyes, you need a carousel like the ones the laundry stores use. Then you can press a button to retrieve a specific uke from the back room. Of course, you'll have to hang them up first. Oh, use the letter designators to put your ukes in alphabetacle order,hehehe............................BO......................

Top Bottom