Song Help Request HELP-"Things The Grandchildren Should Know" by The Eels

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
Hi all I hope I am not being cheeky here, but I could really do with some help here, please please please:anyone::bowdown:

The Eels are one of my all time fave bands and this is one of my all time fave tunes and I so wanna learn it, as the lyrics really have a special place in my heart, i have searched on the net, and i cant seem to find all the lyrics with all the chords together, im still pretty new on the uke, so cant really manage to fathom this out myself :(
I have managed to find a full set of lyrics, but then another site only has first couple of verses with chords, so if any one could sort this out for me, i would be so great full, i dont know what i could offer as a thank you, except some good karma and i would be so grateful anyway no worries if not, i just thought i would ask, as this is the best forum in our galaxy, anyway thanks for reading my begging, kindest regards Daveey

I'll try and bring it on Monday, big Dave. I could do with some good karma, and I owe you a favour! Rich

Hello Mate :) good to see you on here, this is a awesome forum, nearly as addictive as the uke, thanks for your help on tune, and you dont owe me any favours :) i really enjoyed that gig we did, hope we can do it next xmas, anyway see ya monday have a good weekend :)

Top Bottom