Ukes coming my way - I promised a sample video

SuzukHammer

Reaction score
Good things (ukes) are coming my way.

I just got a Santa Cruz concert delivered today - in pristine new condition from a UU member. Wow. I'm gonna be playing that one all day.

A Kanilea Aldrine Guerrero is soon to be on its way to me.

The Martin Style 3 from FMM is on its way to me, me, me.

So, I told Eugene Ukulele and syfc that I need to make a sample video of these and some of the other beauties lounging and adorning my little home.

I would love to see a list of ukes but I believe they have a limit on number of characters per post...You might need 3 or 4 posts!! LOL

haha. Its frightening really. The other day, I opened up all cases and played all of them that I have here with me. I felt overwhelmed to be so lucky to be able to play such fine instruments.

Its kinda like being the only guy at the debutante ball. I'd request all slow song so I can hold them all tight.

This latest deluge got me thinking that I need to parade them all for people (people at UU) who can appreciate them.

Are we really sure we are alone in our own little world? It doesn't take a whole lot to get approved to be on a site or sevral different sites. Are we setting ourselves up for being an easy target for someone with a habit to support? I do not want to be paranoid, nor do I want to be foolhardy. Do we really want to advertise what we have?

WHAT..Frankie bought more ukes again...ha ha Holy Moly...You setting up a Uke Shop or something????

I need to parade them all for people (people at UU) who can appreciate them.

aaah brother, we'll surely appreciate them alright. Just warn me a bit before the thread goes up as I'll need to replenish my popcorn supply...

BRING EM ON BABY!!! :drool:

Are we really sure we are alone in our own little world? It doesn't take a whole lot to get approved to be on a site or sevral different sites. Are we setting ourselves up for being an easy target for someone with a habit to support? I do not want to be paranoid, nor do I want to be foolhardy. Do we really want to advertise what we have?

I'm not sure cc...that view kind of tars all members with the one brush, which is a little sad. Hard not to advertise what you have when your involved in a public forum talking about instruments you own, have owned, or are contemplating owning...you're ultimately advertising by default. A very large percentage of members have their ukes in their signature and I'm not sure it's been a cause of problems for anyone thus far. Oh, and Frank could have gone public ages and ages ago...he's been keeping us in suspense for too long...he owes us!!!!!! He he.... :p

No, I don't want to be alone in the world. Show us what you got too. Don't wait for me. haha.

I love watching a parade of nice ukes.

Wow Frank. You must have a great wife, VERY understanding. If I bought all of those ukes at one time, my wife would KILL me. Oh yeah, I'm already divorced. HA!

Good things (ukes) are coming my way.

I just got a Santa Cruz concert delivered today - in pristine new condition from a UU member. Wow. I'm gonna be playing that one all day.

A Kanilea Aldrine Guerrero is soon to be on its way to me.

The Martin Style 3 from FMM is on its way to me, me, me.

So, I told Eugene Ukulele and syfc that I need to make a sample video of these and some of the other beauties lounging and adorning my little home.

You lucky lucky lukey man. See what i did there?

Top Bottom