Feeling for trades for my Kala Tenor, Ele'uke, Dulcimer and Banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandpoobah

Reaction score
MORE PICS ADDED ON PAGE 2

I'm looking to trim down the amount of stringed instruments I have and have decided to give up the ones I don't play. Before I start trying to sell them I wanted to gauge any good trading opportunities. I'd love to see a banjolele, but I'm open to anything that would reduce my total amount of instruments. Ideally I'd love to trade everything for one higher end uke. All items can include the cases pictured (or not). I also have String Swing hangers for each item if there is interest.

I'd be happy to provide more details or pictures if there is interest. thanks!

Kala KA-KT Tenor - Excellent condition. This was my first uke, I played it for a few months before I got a Kamaka. I purchased this new from Sam Ash in NY in the summer of '11

Ele'uke Koa SL-C - Concert electric - Excellent Condition - I got it about 6 months ago off Amazon.

Folkcraft Instruments TW-1925 Dulcimer - Label states manufacture date as '95. It has some damage/gunk along the side of the fretboard where I put note stickers (duh! i was an idiot) otherwise its in good shape. I've included a picture to highlight the gunk.

Pirles FB-30 - Entry level Japan made 5 string banjo. I got it for $50 at a garage sale. The sound is pretty good, but the action is super high past the 5th fret. Comes with an extra set of Gibson strings.

-cheers
alex

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1177.jpg
    IMG_1177.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1178.jpg
    IMG_1178.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Just curious: if you are trying to reduce the number of stringed instruments you have, what exactly are you looking for in trade? Cash? Electronics?

Just curious: if you are trying to reduce the number of stringed instruments you have, what exactly are you looking for in trade? Cash? Electronics?

Before I just put stuff up for sale anywhere, I figured I could see if there were interesting trades. If I were to trade two or three of mine for one nicer uke I would still have less stringed instruments overall. I told my wife the same thing and she bought it. :). I'm most interested in a banjolele or solid bodies.

PM me about the eleuke . Price ? Condition ? Contact info ........ etc.etc.etc

what would it take to get that banjo from you?

Honestly, very little. Its an entry level banjo with super high action. I figure you could lower the bridge or get a setup, but I never bothered. If I can't get a trade going I'd do $100 shipped CONUS with the case. Only reason I'd even say as high as $100 is its big and heavy and shipping will be costly. If you were in NY and could pick it up, I'd do it for $50

Some more pics of the Kala

Attachments

• IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 4
And more pics of the Ele'uke

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 4
I would be interested in the Eleuke but am in the UK. Would you be prepared to ship it here? If so, what would you be asking for it? If not, I understand and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom