MP (Mike Pereira) custom Redwood & Padauk Concert Uke for sale - only $475 shipped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinitipearl

Reaction score
MP (Mike Pereira) custom Redwood & Padauk Concert Uke for sale - only $475 shipped!!!

Up for sale is ahandcrafted redwood/padauk concert -ukulele #28 (numbered on inside label) by famed luthier Mike Pereira. Mike's ukes rarely come up for sale. Features: Padauk back and sides; Redwood top; Maple Binding; Rosewood fingerboard and bridge; Mahogany neck; Padauk/rosewood headstock; Overlay – Gotoh friction tuners; Pearl MP logo inlaid in the headcap; Bone nut and saddle; MOP position markers on top and side; Scale is 15.00 inches; Worth Brown strings; Purchased in Feb 2010; Includes padded gig bag. Beautiful instrument, lightly used so not perfect, but in excellent condition (see pics). Instrument has developed, wonderful warm sound. Excellent intonation. Here is a sound sample. http://www.mediafire.com/?t9yix2279ay2sik Why am I selling? Too many ukes, too little time. Find I play my William King concert more often. Price: Lowered to $475 OBO shipped continental US UPS Ground. Also a nice hard case Uke Crazy case can be purchased along with it as well - just inquire. Also listed on fleamarketmusic...

Ed Hearn
epophil@hotmail.com

Attachments

• mp1.jpg
    mp1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 421
  • mp2.jpg
    mp2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 292
  • mp3.jpg
    mp3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 288
  • mp4.jpg
    mp4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 237
  • mp5.jpg
    mp5.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 226
Love the sound of redwood topped ukes!

I have recently acquired MP #118, and it is very nicely built . mine has a cedar top, has plenty of volume and a nice clear tone. Based on the instrument I have, I would highly recommend this builder.I'd probably snap this up but I'm more of a tenor/bari fan and I already have a nice concert.

Beautiful uke...Great builder!!!

BUMP - still available! --> lowered to only $425 shipped to continental US!

Lots of bites but no completed sale. Dropped the price $50. Tuesday bump! :) and thanks Doc J for the sound sample!

Aloha Ed,
what a deal, I have a MP concert too..it sounds awesome and unique..slapped some ko'olau alohis and she sings
deep rich tone, clean crisp individual note separation, lots of substain, comfort and playability...it's a great deal.

thanks stan for the nice words. mike really makes a beautiful instrument - hope it goes to a nice home... :)

bump - $425, or $450 with nice Uke Crazy Hard Case - SHIPPED cont US! :)

to the top

Lot's of ukes come up for sale but this one really catches my eye in a big way . I know it doesnt help you to rehome that little beauty just for me to remark on it being a nice one . But I too have to many . According to your sound samples I've got one that sounds identical to that one . I love the warm calm tone of that uke .

Best of the best in rehomeing just a great uke . She's a beauty . I'd have it in a minute if weren't that I already am above and beyond my fair share . Couple that with beong broke and I'll have to watch someone esle enjoy it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom