WTB: RISA ( uke stick ) CONERT OF TENOR

UKEON TERRITORY

Reaction score
In search of a RISA concert or tenor uke .
I'm for the most part interested in the newer model with the geared tuners as first choice .

If you have one of the older models with friction tuners I'd consider that if the price is right .

Thanks in advance !

I did buy mine new from ukulele.de

It took three of agonizing weeks to arrive, but the new prices are really not that much for what you get. ukuleleworld.com usually has them, too. You might contact them to see when next they'll be in. Good Luck. These things have their little quirks, but are overall very high quality instruments.

DeSilva ukes in Berkley, CA sells them, I think. Google it, can order online. STevepetergal is sort of the UU guru on all things RISA solid, though. LOL

DeSilva ukes in Berkley, CA sells them, I think. Google it, can order online. STevepetergal is sort of the UU guru on all things RISA solid, though. LOL

Talekd to DaSilva on the phone . Said ...... NOPE !
Thanks though .

Sorry, Ukeoon. They sure did sell them, as you see very clearly (pictures and everything) on their website.

http://ukemaker.com/Risa-InstrumentsForSale.html

Yeppers . Website said so and had already been that route . lol . There's a few of them out there to be had but I guess folks just like to post them up for sale and not respond to their ads . lol lol lol

No worries . It's nto a state of despeartion by any means . I've already got a room full of ukes . lol . Just thought a RISA would come in handy to plink in public . No problem though . My playing can clear grand central station as it is and it makes for having plenty of privacy in public . roflol

Not sure if this is forum legal or not , but if someone gets a line on a RISA before I get an Eleuke , I can be reached at 770-573-3466 .

Top Bottom