PDA

View Full Version : Waverly Street #93, Waverly Street #149, and Blue Frog #15 Sopranos

WhenDogsSing
02-10-2012, 05:21 AM
PRICE REDUCTION TO $250 (Waverly Street #149 and Blue Frog Have Been Sold - Descriptions Removed From Post)

I am selling Waverly Street #93 to help defray the cost of a $1000 insurance deductible I have to pay due to my wife's car being hit on 2 separate occasions, neither of which was her fault. Fortunately, my wife was not hurt in either accident.

I bought Waverly Street #93 direct from Dave about 2 years ago. It is a spalted maple soprano that has great projection and a wonderful tone. Nice, low action. Here is a link to Dave's website where there are more pictures of the instrument:

http://www.waverlystreet.com/ukulele/93/u93.html

I am asking $250. which will include the hard shell case shown in the pictures below and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping arrangements.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks a bunch for looking...!!!

Doc_J
02-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Sorry to hear of your wife's accidents. Glad she was OK.

Those are really nice ukes by Dave and Vic, at a great price too.

Patrick Madsen
02-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Glad your wife is okay Tim. Sure like the Goldtone I bought from you. He's a class act for anyone thinking on buying any of the sopranas. My G/T was mailed the next morning after I bougt it.

WhenDogsSing
02-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Bump - Asking price has been reduced to $250 and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping arrangements and costs.

Waverly Street #93 is a very nice all solid wood, locally hand-made soprano with nice low easy-playing action with no buzzes, no issues, and great sound. It is in as new condition.

Thanks for looking...!!!

WhenDogsSing
02-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Bump. Waverly Street #93 is reduced to $250. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping costs and arrangements.

WhenDogsSing
02-19-2012, 12:38 PM
I was asked for a sound bite on the Waverly Street #93. Here is a link to my YouTube channel with a video sound bite on the instrument:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing?feature=mhee

Student-of-Life
02-19-2012, 01:04 PM
I'll take the Blue Frog please.

WhenDogsSing
02-20-2012, 02:32 AM
The Blue Frog is sold...!!!