Joeybug is really sick again...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just to let you know I just got a call from Joey, and this is the worst
I heard her sound....so worried for her....she has ear infection and her
throat is really bad...had a hard time hearing or understanding her on the call..please send her your prayers..I sent mine..Get well Joey and
hope you feel better soon and be back here.. she says she has pre-
recorded videos to the 16th for her daily ukulele thread..after that,
someone will need to do it for a while until she returns...

Take it easy Joey - get well when you can!

I hate hearing that. But, prayers always being sent. Joey, ya got lots of us helping to pull ya out of it.. God Bless ya lady. get better soon. I'm dealing with a little stint of issue myself, but keeping optimistic. Stay in prayer, and own it, it'll happen for ya..

Get well Joey! Sending prayers and well-wishes your way.

Yeah, I just talked to her as well, and she's doing a great Linda Blair impression. I wanted to yell at her for wasting her voice like that! Soup and bed for you, young lady!

Right now it's just a wicked cold. If it gets into her chest, that's when the problems start. For most of us, if you get a cold, then life sucks for a week or two. If you have brittle asthma (a rare form of asthma) and some other immune problems, it can get really really bad.

So Joey, if you're reading this, shut off the computer, and go to bed. Go! Shoo! No, close the Youtube page and go to bed! I said bed! ;)

Hang in there kid, there's more ukes in your future! cheers, g2

Best wishes Joey! Go get some OJ and sleep, you can whip this!

Hi Joey -- If you're reading this thread, you're not resting enough! While we all appreciate your daily Daily Ukulele posts, please stop posting them while you're sick (Stan mentioned that you have a backlog) and devote the energy you're not spending posting them to getting better. I have a milder and more common form of asthma than yours, and I know that even the most mundane tasks can stand in the way of my getting better when I catch a cold and I'm trying to prevent it from turning into a major respiratiory incident. So while we're all sending good thoughts and prayers, please rest, rest, rest, until all your symptoms are gone and you're feeling well.

Sending lots of Purple Power your way Joey, get well soon!

My familiys thoughts are with you Joey, and all of UU is pulling for you to get better.

Aloha Joey,
Best wishes to you, get well soon. You're missed here, hurry back............................BO........................

Top Bottom