WTB Kamaka Tiki Concert

Ernie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm looking for a great-sounding Kamaka Tiki head concert in good condition. If you have one that you would consider letting go, please drop me a line!
Thanks!
Ernie

I got two of them..sorry not for sale though...they are quite expensive. are you up for a trade for that martin?

Hi mm Stan. That's a bit more than I'm hoping to spend, but Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
Thanks- I'm watching it excitedly! I've communicated with the seller, and the repairs are pretty extensive (but I'm prepared to bid anyway)!
If I win it, and someone asks how I came to hear about it, I can say a littlebird told me.
8^)

The ebay Kamaka tiki has gotten too rich for my blood (especially considering the amount of work that has been done on it).
Good luck to anyone here who might be bidding!

Nope! That uke had pretty extensive work done on it, and I feel the price was too high, all things considered. I sold my Kamaka tiki a couple years ago, for $675 (or something like that), and it was in great, original shape. I have a hard time taking that much of a hit, so I'll just keep watching until one comes along at a reasonable price.

Or I may just go for a regular old white label Kamaka concert, sans tiki.

I sure did, thanks. I think it's way too high though, personally. Mostly I've seen these sell in the area of $600-$700. Then one sells for a freakishly high price (simewhere around the starting price for this one), and now everyone who has one to sell wants double their former value. Well, more power to them. It's everyone's right to get whatever a customer will pay but I'll never own one at that price. Incidentally- I had one of these, but regrettably sold it in the throes of UAS years ago (for around $650 if I recall).
Thanks for the heads-up on the auction! I'm hoping it will end with no buyers, and the seller will reassess the uke's value!
8^)

Kamaka Tiki

I'm looking for a great-sounding Kamaka Tiki head concert in good condition. If you have one that you would consider letting go, please drop me a line!
Thanks!
Ernie

How much are you willing to spend? I have 2 a white label and a Gold label, both in excellent contion.

Hi Waipahu- thanks for the reply. I've recently sunk a bunch of money into a Maui Music concert, which had two undisclosed back cracks, and a bunch of loose frets (also undisclosed). It's going to cost me a small fortune by the time it's fixed up, so I'm pretty flat at the moment. I was hoping to purchase a white label Tiki concert for $750 or under, but at the moment I couldn't manage it.
Thanks!

Top Bottom