FS: Lori Espanol !!! Flame Maple/Koa binding/ Spruce top!!! Tenor!!!

Gl8121

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling my Lori Espanol Tenor hand made ukulele. It features solid Flame Maple sides and back,Spruce top, Paua Abalone Rosette and position markers on the fretboard and the side of the fretboard, Geared closed chrome tuners, Rosewood fretboard and bridge, Bone nut and saddle, and Koa binding!

It is in excellent condition with minor playing wear. Nothing I could catch with a camera but your average minor scratches and what not from playing. No defects or dings that catch your eye.

I hate to sell it but I need the money right now. I did a review on it awhile back that you can find here: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...spanol-!!!-Flame-Maple-Koa-binding-Spruce-top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sound sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmFgrqDeUE

Not real sure where to price this one. So I am asking: Dropped to $325 shipped CONUS. PM if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1296.jpg
    IMG_1296.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Another Price Drop !!!!!!!! Down to $375 shipped

Hello, dropping the price to $375 shipped. That is a great price for this handmade ukulele with real abalone and Koa binding! PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Nice looking ukulele. Does it also have a case? Do you take paypal? What strings do you now have on the uke? I know you have just recently dropped the price. Are you now firm on the price shipped? blessings, arktrav

Hey arktrav,

I do take paypal. I would throw in a foam/semi hard uke crazy case for $15. I currently have aquila high g on it. I am pretty firm on the price (hate to let it go for any less. Especially since I hate to see it go in the first place). PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking!

Oh wow, if only it were a concert.

Really pretty-12 frets to body-is this actually a Tenor Scale?
Interesting that the Maker chose to put fret markers @ 3,5,7,10,12 instead of the 'traditional' frets...

Really pretty-12 frets to body-is this actually a Tenor Scale?
Interesting that the Maker chose to put fret markers @ 3,5,7,10,12 instead of the 'traditional' frets...

I thought that 5, 7, 10, and 12 were the traditional ukulele frets? That's what most of mine have (some have the added 15). Guitar is usually 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, and 15.

I was wondering how many inches from nut to saddle ?
Also how many inches from nut to body and how wide is the nut ?

Very good questions. It is an actual tenor size with a scale length of 17 inches. The nut width is the standard 1 3/8. As far as I know the fret markers are in the traditional placing but instead of having 14 frets to the body it only has 12. I am working on getting a sound sample up.

Top Bottom