PDA

View Full Version : Islander MT-4 Brand New in Box

AcousticBuckeye
02-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Unopened still in box direct from Hawaii. I ordered this but decided that I don't want to install a pickup in it and I need a pickup. So opted on another electric ukulele.

Asking $160.00 firm. Free Shipping. Same as I paid. So I won't be making a dime. The ukulele is due to be received Monday so should be able to ship Tuesday.

**Received and it does come with a hardshell case. The ukulele is in brand new mint condition. Read the reviews. Again only reason I'm selling is because I've got an electric tenor and I'm sticking with that one.

AB

Paul December
02-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Is the warranty transferable?

AcousticBuckeye
02-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Considering it's brand new in the box I would say yes. And the receipt would be provided.

AB

AcousticBuckeye
02-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Just received this today. I did open the box to verify that it had the correct ukulele and it is in fact a brand new MT-4 and to my surprise it came with a Hardshell case. I'll update the original posting.

AB

LeftyT
02-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Did you play it at all? If so, how did it compare to the Kala and Lanikai tenors?
I'm thinking I might see about trying to talk my wife into getting this for me as a birthday present :)
Any pics?
And, most importantly, does shipping to Canada change anything?

PoiDog
02-14-2012, 04:31 AM
Did you play it at all? If so, how did it compare to the Kala and Lanikai tenors?
I'm thinking I might see about trying to talk my wife into getting this for me as a birthday present :)
Any pics?
And, most importantly, does shipping to Canada change anything?

I'll chine in here. I had the pleasure of trying the Islander lam along side some Kalas, Lanikais, and Cordobas (I have no idea which models because these makers seem to put out hundreds of variations), and there is simply no comparison at all. The Islander is so much better you feel like you're stealing from the maker for the price they want.