Pages missing from the Daily Ukulele book

icuker

Reaction score
I had bought the Daily Uke book out east when I was visiting my kids, as our local music store didn't have it in. I pulled it out at the Uke club and it's missing pages from 95 - 112. Any suggestions? Our local store has since gotten them in. Do I contact Hal Leonard or what?

You could try heading over the fleamarketmusic.com and try contacting them. Jim is the one who did this book, so he might be able to hook you up, depending on publisher agreements and all that.

I remember this happened when they were first released...a number of members had exactly the same problem. I agree with Plainsong, email Jim Beloff first, then contact your retailer second, then lastly Hal Leonard if there's still no joy...

info@fleamarketmusic.com

Same here as Jon, heard of this when they first came out..but not any time recently..old stock maybe??
I agree too, give them a call...

Wanted to say thanks to all for the advice. I contacted Jim B. by email and he responded very quickly and with great satisfaction! Great service from his company, that's for sure and it's great to be able to come to this capable board for suggestions and help...again, Thanks!

Rus

Top Bottom