New website about ukuleles in spanish

Ride

Reaction score
Hi,

I proudly present

http://www.ukulelespain.com

my blog/website about ukuleles (information, lessons, tutorials, chords, songs, and so on) all in spanish

When I began playing the uke almost a year ago I found out that there's almost nothing on the internet written in spanish except for a few websites and a forum.

I don't have much problem for reading english, but maybe someone else has. Spanish is the second/third/fourth most spoken language in the world (the ranking depends on the source). Apart from Spain, it's spoken in almost every country in South America, Central America and several Caribbean countries, Mexico, a lot of people in the States, some places in Africa, Philippines (not official I think)... Most of them are spanish speaker due to the colonial past (a past of my country which I'm not proud about, though).

So that was the motivation to create Ukulele Spain.

At the moment it has only a few pages teaching the basics (tuning, basic stuff like chords, basic theory, history of the instrument...). The level of the content will be evolving as my own level does, so at the moment is beginner to intermediate.

I hope it will be useful for those spanish speakers out there.

Bueno!
Buena suerte, Amigo!

Dennis

Sorry Rayan, it wasn't my intention to bother you.

I know UU is a business, and I understand you want to keep it safe from competition. My blog it's only a way to give back what I get, help spanish beginners to make their first steps in the uke world in their own language. It's not my intention to compete with UU. In fact, I link to UU in my blog as (sic) "probably the best ukulele website in the world".

No profit at all, but the personal satisfaction in helping somebody.

Said this, I hope you let me have this post here. I'll put my website into my signature right now.

Mahalo / Gracias! :shaka:

Top Bottom