Someone had to do it.

Or in my case .....

what-im-doing-.jpg

Saw a similar one today for professors.

professors.jpg

Sad But SO VERY TRUE!! Out of all of the videos in the latest contest I can say that I watch only a few the whole way through. Have all the fun you want but maybe it's best to keep it to yourself. hahahaha

Brilliant, YouTube is starting to become like watching a slide show of your boring in laws holidays to Majorca.

"Here's a video of my 3 year old banging the toilet seat up and down almost in time to his favourite wiggles song" And that kind of crap gets 8 million hits, I hope the aliens are not monitoring the internet to try and evaluate our intelligence and potential, because if they are we can be sure that the nuclear missiles from Zenebil Ganubi are being armed and pointed at this planet as we speak.

I checked out the Bajoran sector and had a good time with a couple of Klingons and even jammed with some Romulans. They wanted to know what time it was here but when I said time was the interval between heartbeats they looked at me with that far away stare.

I tried to steal this and pin it to my pinterest account, but I was thwarted. Great pic, true meme.. is true. :)

Top Bottom