Mele super curly tenor and kala cedar top electric cut away for sale

Faricelli

Reaction score
Price dropped

I'm selling a mele tenor low g super curly tenor. The pics dont do it justice. I paid 900 for it last year in Maui. It has a small scratch on the neck. Its from my thumb nail. It is not into the wood but seems to have marked the satin finish. I am asking 550 with free conus shipping. It will come with a soft foam case. If you want to spend 650 Ill ship it in a kala boa hard case.

The other uke has sold.

If anyone is seriously interested I can provide a sound byte or even vid skype with you. Just Pm me.

DSC00922.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00923.jpg
    DSC00923.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00922.jpg
    DSC00922.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Pics def. don't do it justice. One of the most curly ukes I've ever seen. Freaking thing looks hairy it's so curly.

Would you post a pic of the back?, and I mean the uke's back not John's; I shutter at the thought:)

Okay here is a new vid if you happened to see other one I apologize it was poor quality.

I'm looking at your Mele with great interest. What else could you, or would yousay reltive to its fit and finish, its sound, and the general craftsmanship as it applies to the Mele. I see that the price, currently, is $550. Are you real firm on that price? I'm in Missouri so the ship would not be a real expensive one. You can PM me if you choose. Blessings, arktrav

Top Bottom