HiSessions.com

I believe HISessions has been mentioned a few times and goes back to this past November, maybe earlier. Just great music and great musicians from the 808 . . . Glad you're enjoying it . . . The newest vid is Manoa DNA.

Last edited:
I did not know about HiSessions until I started getting some requests for Kalei Gamiao's "The Unknown". I was pleasantly pleased with such quality in the videos and sound. I'm currently about half way done with teaching The Unknown in a series of tutorial videos. Aldrine and Aaron have a few videos done at HiSessions also. Great stuff.

Glad you found it Dom. When MGM posted about kanikapila at Pier 34 with Kalei performing The Unknown, I mentioned there was a better and cleaner version on HISessions. The following is an excerpt from the YT site . . .

HI*Sessions is a project started in 2011 by Dave Kusumoto and Jon Yamasato. The idea was to provide intimate, quality live music performances to the world. By utilizing Dave's video production experience and Jon's rolodex of Hawaii's top talent, HI*Sessions was born.

Top Bottom