WTB Risa gig bag for soprano Uke-Solid (Uke-Stick)

Ernie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was happy to pick up a soprano Risa uke stick recently, but alas- it did not come with the Risa gig bag. Anyone have one they can spare? Perhaps you aren't using yours, or have put the uke into something sturdier, and could live without the bag? Please let me know, & Thanks!!
RisaGigBag.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Ernie,
Your PM box is full. Tried to send message below.

Hi Ernie,
I have a Risa Uke Solid. I never use the gig bag. You can have it if you want it. Two issues are it's a concert size and I can't find the strap. But, it's like new and free. Let me know if you're interested.
Steve

hey Steve, that begs the question, "what do you put your uke-solid in for travel purposes?"

I've gone to making a denim gigbag from an old jeans pant leg. I also have a Trout-shaped
bag, in color, which I take with me. Gets a lot of looks!

keep uke'in',

Hi Steve- I hadn't seen your post yet, and just read your PM.
Thank you so much! That is mighty generous of you, and I sure am grateful!
I just emailed you my address, and am very much looking forward to the bag!
Woo-HOO!! Thanks again!!!

Hey Ernie,
Your PM box is full. Tried to send message below.

Hi Ernie,
I have a Risa Uke Solid. I never use the gig bag. You can have it if you want it. Two issues are it's a concert size and I can't find the strap. But, it's like new and free. Let me know if you're interested.
Steve

This is what UU is about! Awesome.

Steve- As I was leaving the house to rehearse with the band on Saturday, my wife handed me an envelope, & said "this came for you today". I opened it up, & it was your bag! I popped the uke solid in there and when straight to rehearsal, where I unveiled the uke for the first time. It was a big hit!
Man that thing sounded great- (that was the first opportunity I'd had to plug it in)!
For the concert I needed two tunings, so the uke solid and my K-Wave telecaster have the bases covered...
But I sure was happy to put it in (and take it out of) that bag!
Thank you once again!
jandonley- I don't think I need something sturdier? The uke is a solid piece of maple... It's sturdier than most cases! 8^D

Top Bottom