WTB: Ohana Vita-uke

Olarte

Reaction score
Looking for an Ohana Vita-Uke, preferably with a case.

Thanks in advance,
Ivan

You are indeed looking at a fine instrument - but you can't have mine. And I doubt TCK will part with his, either.

Ukulele Source in San Jose, CA might have them - Smiley is an Ohana dealer, and stocks many models. The Vita Uke is the CPK-70.

Ukuleleworld.com has them, with case, according to the web site.

Amazon has a dealer listing them, but the price looks like no case is included.

Based on the Amazon Reviews, Mickey McGuire got his from a place called "Huggy's Music", which I know nothing else about.

Several are shown on eBay.

Good Luck!

-Kurt​

Bumping this up in case someone wants to part with a used one, as I wait for Mim to see if she can get some more.

There are some on ebay but nothing special...

I'd rather get a used one or one a new one that I know will be properly setup.

thanks
ivan

Mine was set up by MGM and is AWESOME...but alas is missing about half the wood off the soundboard (oops). You're going to love it

I bought one used here some time back, gave it to my music partner so we'd have matching Vitas (Mine is the original 1926 Roy Smeck) The Ohana isn't as nice as the original, but still a nice player. There is a half dozen listed on Ebay currently.

Rick, have you considered one that plays better than the original or the Ohana? What about a Ukiyo Vita? I have played an original next to a Ukiyo. Marc really made a good thing even better. I have one in a hard case for sale. wdt

Hard to imagine one better. I bought this one as a wall hanger/investment. I was surprised how nice it played. Our local uke guru, well known, has bought and sold hundreds of ukes. His favorite is his Vita, and mine.

Top Bottom