Blackbird Tenor Ukulele with RMC Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

daltont

Reaction score
I'm selling my Blackbird Tenor Ukulele. It's in absolutely excellent, very-near-mint condition, two months old, with very few hours of playing time! It's a gem, through and through. Light weight, great responsive tone, plays beautifully, impervious to the elements.

Custom Features:
--RMC Gold pickup upgrade with 8-pin out. (For superior tone, or even synth access!)
--Special RMC 8-pin-to-1/4" adapter cable for plugging direct to 1/4" (and it sounds great!)
--Custom set-up with semi-low, super playable (and buzz-free) action! Juuust right.
(It also has Blackbird's most current appointments, tuners buttons and white nut. Includes original padded bag.)

New this costs $1485 (Base of $1180, with $255 for the RMC Gold, and $50 for the RMC adapter cable.

Asking $1199 shipped, firm.
(If paid by PayPal as personal payment (no fee) or by US Money Order, I will accept a "cash price" of $1099.)

Feel free to PM or email.
(I've also posted this on the Acoustic Guitar Forum, where there are more pictures. The images are hosted at fuzzhugger.com which I own. You can email me at info AT fuzzhugger.com)

I'm selling as I have a 3-month old daughter, and we're in the middle of a move...we need the extra money to finish the house. (My custom Blackbird Super OM will never be sold, ever.) I wish I could hang on to the uke, cause it's something special!

Thanks, but no trades.

Full Specs Here:
http://blackbirdguitars.com/modeltabs/ukulele/specifications.html
uke-2.jpg

uke-8.jpg

uke-3.jpg

uke-5.jpg

Last edited:
Way cool...Saw it at AGF...Good luck in the sale!!

My .02: I have one and it is one of my favorites. It travels well, is almost industructable (I've never had to polish away any nail marks from strumming) , plays very smooth and has a great sound. It does sound more "guitarish" than like a classic uke, but I don't mind that. I also have one of their guitars, which is great as well. For me, I need to use a strap when I play it because of it's shape and slipperiness.

Oooooh ... stealth uke!

My .02: I have one and it is one of my favorites. It travels well, is almost industructable (I've never had to polish away any nail marks from strumming) , plays very smooth and has a great sound. It does sound more "guitarish" than like a classic uke, but I don't mind that. I also have one of their guitars, which is great as well. For me, I need to use a strap when I play it because of it's shape and slipperiness.

:) Definitely plays smooth! I'm so taken with the thing.
I think it'd be more ukeish with a high/standard G instead of the wound low G...still a strong voice though! It's sweet sounding, but you can get percussive when you dig in, which I really like.

I have a Blackbird Super OM. A brilliant sounding guitar. I hear with the success they've had with this ukulele, they're planning on making more uke models. :cool:

Sorry for the delayed response on the PMs, guys! I just realized I don't have email notifications set up for PMs, so I just noticed the ones I got. Responding now.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom