Its been a long time...

CenizaT&K-01

Reaction score
Wow, howzit everyone. it has been a while since i have been on and been able to post...well to be perfectly honest, i shouldn't be on right now, but i figured i would take some time to cruise the UU site like i used to. I am truly amazed to see how many Ukulele Fans are out there. This is great, to see what this site that Rayan and Aldrine have put together has become :D. so i just wanted to say hello to those i have met on this board a long time ago, and to the new comers that i have yet to meet. i hope to be back on these boards a little bit more as time and work start to slow down for me.

so keep on jamming, and have a great day! :nana:

Howzit Brah, good to see you posting again . . .

work has been unreal here...just to add insult to injury...UH is playing horrible so that adds work for me...blah!! but oh well...at least i will try and step away to be able to post for a bit...

Hey Alan, good to see you back! Hows the Radio station doing? I left the aio group in July and moved back to Kauai to really get UU going.

Hey Alan, good to see you back! Hows the Radio station doing? I left the aio group in July and moved back to Kauai to really get UU going.

Hey Rayan, yeah its going good here...well i mean business has never been busier especially with UH Football going on, but it makes me have to stay on my toes. But things are good, i cannot complain, i wish i had a little more time to Jam on the Ukulele, and sit here and contribute more, but it hasn't been quite that easy. But anyhow, i will try my best to get on more and be back to my posting self.

you guys have done a phenomenal job with UU, i check in every now and then, even though i don't post, to see what's new, and it seemed like everytime i checked in there was something new you guys added. So great job, and keep it up. How is Kauai? Glad to be back home? I love it there, i wish i could go more, but maybe after FB season ill take a weekend trip and hang out on the beautiful island of Kauai

Top Bottom