Shop Tracker - Good or Bad?

Beautiful intstrument by all means . There shop tracker is awesome but vould cause one to be driven to therapy with serious anxiety disorders . I know the anticipation must be on edge . But the end result ............. well ............ you'llbe a pround parent soon enough and you won't have to afford college for it . roflol .

CONGRATS !

I think the shop tracker is great. One of the best things about ordering a Mya-Moe. And since I had already waited 3.5 years for a Glyph by the time I ordered the Mya-Moe, the wait for it was like a walk in the park! ;)

Beautiful uke! &... I love the tracker & the stringing calendar to gaze at other works in progress! Of course, I'm particularly anticipating my #648 that is complete & ships on Friday!

Beautiful ukulele you're going to have there! I like the shop tracker because of all the beautiful ukuleles I get to see. My own Mya-Moe begins on February 21, so I guess I'll know what it's been like for you to watch your ukulele get created starting next week.

I dare anyone waiting for a mya moe to not check the shop tracker at least two times a day.

Beautiful uke! &... I love the tracker & the stringing calendar to gaze at other works in progress! Of course, I'm particularly anticipating my #648 that is complete & ships on Friday!
WOW! That mango is gorgeous.

My new "Miss Myrtle" has arrived.
#615, the pictures do not do the instrument justice.
Absolutely stunning in person.
I will attempt some sound clips later this week.

Oh dear heaven, that wood is just beautiful.

That's a head turner, just gorgious. I'm sure it sounds and plays as good as it looks. Congratulations on a very nice MM.

Top Bottom