Celtic Ukulele

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here's a tune I have not recorded before. It is a lovely Irish jig. It is an arrangement that I included in my book 12 Tunes for Celtic Ukulele. Hope you enjoy.

The guy on the right is handsome, though. The guy on the left is way homelier. Doncha think?

I like the guy in the glassses, butthe other dude just drags the whole thing down.

Awsome arrangenent and playing!

JT

Interestingly, I'm wearing the glasses to read the music, which is right in front of me by the way (even though you can't see it). The other guy is just playing chords and he can see them without glasses.

The guy on the right is handsome, though. The guy on the left is way homelier. Doncha think?

Homely is good. And I can cook too.

They look like they could be related?

No! We're identical strangers.

No way. No resemblance. Get your eyes checked.

The guy on the right is the evil KMid.

Actually, I thought they were both quite handsome. :)

And I can cook too.
Be still, my heart! A good looking guy who can play uke that well and cook? Too bad I'm married and you live so far away. :p

Light Ken v Dark Ken...Is there deeper symbology going on here Ken...A Yin and Yang thing!

Seriously, inspirational as always...A pleasure to hear,

Chris

our local town of Westbury is having it's annual St Patrick's day festival in a few weeks Ken...they usually pull in an international act...we were blessed to have Peggy Seeger a couple of years back which was an incredible treat. Strangely, it's only a town of a thousand and a bit so it was wonderful to have someone like that headline the Saturday night bill at the town hall. anyway, you interested??? You have a bed at me and fiona's any time you ever come through mate. :)

our local town of Westbury is having it's annual St Patrick's day festival in a few weeks Ken...they usually pull in an international act...we were blessed to have Peggy Seeger a couple of years back which was an incredible treat. Strangely, it's only a town of a thousand and a bit so it was wonderful to have someone like that headline the Saturday night bill at the town hall. anyway, you interested??? You have a bed at me and fiona's any time you ever come through mate. :)

Thanks, J. That would be amazing. Unfortunately, it is two days before Musikmesse, the big trade fair in Frankfurt. that's probably the most important event of the year for Ohana.

I hope you'll do us a report from the Musikmesse. I've always wanted to go, and when I lived in Germany, I traveled to Asia so much, I missed it every year. I miss living there --the Germans are huge for clubs and I'm sure our town would have had a uke club to join.

I hope you'll do us a report from the Musikmesse. I've always wanted to go, and when I lived in Germany, I traveled to Asia so much, I missed it every year. I miss living there --the Germans are huge for clubs and I'm sure our town would have had a uke club to join.

Musikmesse is absolutely huge. I have only ever been into one other hall beside the one with our booth. Not too many uke companies display there - it is too far and too expensive for many. But it is still very exciting.

Top Bottom