Bug Off (original)

I can relate to the little guy that thinks he owns the place.

Nice song, has kind of a Neil Youngish feel to it. Keep em coming!

Thanks

Thanks

thanks Slick! the little timebomb is currently resting his vocal chords for the next delivery.

picture.php

You've got a strong sense of songcraft already, and it's only your first tune. I also don't know if I've ever heard your voice sound better.

Thanks

Yea, I thought so, too. Maybe another Neil Young in the making. :)

Nice one Russell!

You've got a strong sense of songcraft already, and it's only your first tune. I also don't know if I've ever heard your voice sound better.

I absolutely agree with Seeso. A well-crafted song.

Your voice has really improved over the last few months. Not that it was ever poor. But, you now have a wonderful individual voice that is able to tackle a great range of vocal styles and give a convincing performance.

Keep 'em coming Russ.

"in the key of angry", thats good stuff:rofl:

Yea, I thought so, too. Maybe another Neil Young in the making. :)

Nice one Russell!

thanks Jeremy! not sure about that, but thanks!

I absolutely agree with Seeso. A well-crafted song.

Your voice has really improved over the last few months. Not that it was ever poor. But, you now have a wonderful individual voice that is able to tackle a great range of vocal styles and give a convincing performance.

Keep 'em coming Russ.

thanks Ken! i appreciate the feedback.

"in the key of angry", thats good stuff:rofl:

thanks, the dog compels me.

Yay Russ! So proud & happy for you, man. Excellent work- and I can't wait to hear song number 2!

and thank you for the encouragement and the tshirt! adelle is great!

Great song! let's here more originals...

Maybe turn your dog loose on the UPS guy and see what that inspires:

"What's brown and red and runs really fast? The UPS guy with my dog on his a.. " Ok, it needs work, but it's a start.:)

Sounded great.

thanks Deg! this dog definitely bites of more than he can chew. he tried to attack a big german shephard at the park once. luckily, the german shephard just shrugged and walked away.:)

That was such a great first original Russ! :rock:

It has been going around and around in my head since I heard it yesterday. Really catchy. I loved it! And Corser looked so innocent sitting there on the couch... until the end!

Well done! I can't wait to hear more originals from you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom