Mainland Mahogany Concert FT/FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor013

Reaction score
Uke #2 up for trades:

This Mainland concert has made the rounds (I got it from Roxanne six or seven months ago) but is a really nice player. It has a sweet tone that's mellowed a bit by the Worth BMs.

SAM_2871.jpgSAM_2873.jpgSAM_2874.jpgSAM_2875.jpg

It comes with a pseudo-case, ie cardboard, foam and duct tape, for $170 shipped CONUS. Internationals: PM me and we can work something out.

If you're interested in trading: I'm looking for a soprano of equal or greater value.

Thanks.

This is so funny because I had buyers remorse selling this uke to Conner. Over the months Connor almost sold it back to me but changed his mind. Months pass he offers it to me at a time that I had changed my mind. I thought he sold it months ago, had I known I would have pm'ed him. Last night I bought a Mainland Mahogany Concert off ebay. This morning the ebay seller graciously let me back out of the sell so that this baby can come on home to me. Negotiations pending...

Roxanne
(I am pretty sure I will have buyers remorse on the uke I am using as a trade. I think we should have lending uke libraries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom