Inlay Stickers applied to my Flea and other Ukes...

Olarte

Reaction score
I received my inlay stickers from http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet/the-Ukulele/Categories yesterday.

I had had the Kokopelli stickers shown done extra large and mirrored for my flea, and you can also see the rosette applied to my Mya-Moe Traditional and Pocket Kala, and matching dots on the Kala.

It felt weird applying a rosette sticker to my $1000 Mya-Moe but I must say the stickers are top quality and if applied correctly the certainly stay put.

On the Pocket Kala it really adds to it, specially as I added matching fret dots.

Here it the flea on my music wall. kokopelli's in place.
Flea01.jpg

Here is closeup of the kokopellis.
FLea03.jpg

Here is what I all the Trilogy, the two tenors look like parents to my Kala. The kala and Mya-Moe have the inlay stickers (pocket also has matching fret dots)

Trilogy01.jpg

Here is a closeup of the Mya-Moe & Pocket Kala

Trilogy02.jpg

Finally a nice closeup of the Kala.

This rosette was also custom sized and it really classes up the Pocket Kala even more.

PocketKala.jpg

So if you are curious head over to inlaystickers.com they had reasonable prices, fast delivery and a great selection for ukes and other stringed instruments. I must say they did a great job specially with the custom sized stickers.

Ivan

Last edited:
They look great...I didn't read the post so I couldn't figure out where the sticker was for your MM. It looks very natural.

Very Nice Ivan! Makes a big difference in appearances!

Joe

$1K and Mya Moe doesn't include fret markers????

Nice job applying them. I also have some on a few of my ukes and a guitar and like them a lot.

Last edited:
No the Mya Moe has fret dots it does not have the rosette. The pocket kala has tiny fret dots so I put new fret Dots on the pocket kala, and both have matching rosettes.

$1K and Mya Moe doesn't include fret markers????

Nice job applying them. I also have some on a few of my ukes and a guitar and like them a lot.

Wow. That looks good on the Flea and the Mya-Moe.

Someone on the Luthier Lounge said a uke looks unfinished or incomplete without a rosette.

Doc_J, didn't I buy the flea from you?

Yeah, it looks prettty good. I'm quite happy with the inlay stickers.

Nice, I put some of these on my guitar and had a few fret markers left over for my uke. They spice it up a bit and go on very easily.

I was looking at these, lookign for a way to make a cheep uke look like a better instrument lol how do the fret markers feel?

Well it made my Not-Cheap flea even better.

THe dots feel fine, you don't notice them as they are in between strings.

I've had these on my beater uke for years, no problems and they look great.CIMG3282..jpgCIMG3101.jpg

Koaloha with Sakura flowers and petals

I'm a big fan. Here's a photo of my Koaloha Concert with stickers from Jockomo. They have been on the instrument for four years and still look pretty good after LOTS of playing. This is one of my performance instruments. The fret marker stickers I put on didn't last very long at all. Although I couldn't feel them, they apparently felt me and started peeling off after a week or so.

Sakura petals.jpg

Top Bottom