my 9y/o daughter on uke :)

Wow, she is really good. I am impressed, you must be proud of her. Are you still babysitting?

Very very nice.

She certainly strums and sings better than I do!

Thanks for sharing.

Ivan

O - awesome! Let Gemma know how well we all think she did - I'm very impressed! I've taught my daughter (who's 8) a handful of chords and she's working on a couple of tunes - she really wants to make a video of 'Sheena Is A Punk Rocker' by the Ramones. I think this is going to really inspire her! Great work!

O - awesome! Let Gemma know how well we all think she did - I'm very impressed! I've taught my daughter (who's 8) a handful of chords and she's working on a couple of tunes - she really wants to make a video of 'Sheena Is A Punk Rocker' by the Ramones. I think this is going to really inspire her! Great work!

Skidoo.. tell you daughter that the biggest Ramones fan ever can't wait to hear her!! :) Love these talented young girls! Just awesome!

that's awesome... can't wait to see that one! thanks so much to everyone for the kind words and encouragement... it really means a lot to her.

This is FANTASTIC! I mean really, really fantastic! Please let your daughter know that she did a truly wonderful job on this.

Lil' sis was the perfect sidebar -great duo!

wow she is so good! what a great sence of timing, and the other, so adorable! such lovely children, so happy too- a good refelection of wonderful parents for sure.

Wow...wonderful playing and singing! I have a 9-year-old Taylor Swift fan who has dabbled with my uke. I'm sure that she'll be inspired by this video. Thanks for sharing.

First of all I'd like to say your daughters are both very adorable! But wow, she is really good! Did she learn the song all by herself?

First of all I'd like to say your daughters are both very adorable! But wow, she is really good! Did she learn the song all by herself?

yup, i had very little to do with it other than printing out the lyrics and chords for her... well, i do encourage her to practice. she's a natural on the uke, but she only ever wants to play taylor swift songs :) she even started trying to write her own songs!

again, thanks so much to everyone for the kind words.

Top Bottom