Fishman loudbox mini vs 100 question

smokemeister25

Reaction score
OK .. before anybody tries to advise me to get another brand, and i know there are excellent alternatives, let me say that getting one of these fishmans is mandated by the fact that i have a friend who's a fishman dealer and i have the opportunity to get a fishman amp at his cost. that makes it a ''very'' good deal for me. so i'm gonna get a fishman. if i had my absolutel choice i'd get the loudbox 100. it's still light, has more power, more plugins, and at the top of my list is it's all black. i'm curious to know if anybody who has the mini could tell me how the brown case and gold holds up? i'm concerned about it scratching. i don't think i'm gonna be able to get the 100 cause it's been discontinued and i'm bettin fishman doesn't have any more. i could move up to the bigger model but it's a LOT more amp and also a LOT LOT LOT heavier. that would be the big dealer breaker for me on the bigger model. so i'm thinkin i'm gonna pretty much be into the mini, which isn't a bad deal for me at all. i'm just gonna use it at home. i could go to the big one but even at my great price it's still a lot more. if i could get the 100 i'll jump on it in a heartbeat but wondered what anybody who had knowledge thought about how the mini case and gold adornment holds up.

thanks

I've had a Loudbox Mini for just over a year, and have had no problems with it, even using it onstage - but I perform alone, so I only have to look out for myself.

Top Bottom