The Sidewalks of New York - International Kazoo Day!

CountryMouse

Reaction score
Here is my video for International Kazoo Day, Feb. 19th!

Mousie

Awesome...such a great old tune well played and sang, and made better by my favorite instrument ;) Love me some Kazoo!

Awesome...such a great old tune well played and sang, and made better by my favorite instrument ;) Love me some Kazoo!

Thanks very much! :) My favourite kazoo is too soft a plastic to safely put into the harmonica rack, so this didn't sound as good as I wanted it too. Oh well! Happy Kazoo Day!

Mousie

yes Mousie, was just listening to this tune yesterday with eugenie. One of our friends recorded a bunch of tunes - all this old jazz era, tin pan alley and show tunes stuff - anyway, it's a really cool disc and I love this song. Nice kazoodling by the way, your version of this is sweet sweet sweet.

yes Mousie, was just listening to this tune yesterday with eugenie. One of our friends recorded a bunch of tunes - all this old jazz era, tin pan alley and show tunes stuff - anyway, it's a really cool disc and I love this song. Nice kazoodling by the way, your version of this is sweet sweet sweet.

Thank you very much! I still worry about doing any music newer than 1922! ::sigh::

Mousie

Top Bottom