Walk off the earth... these guys are incredible!

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
These guys aren't a full ukulele band but they do have uke in just about all of there songs.
I like them a lot and just thought I would share.

unbelievable. I just added my name to the other 350,000+ subscribers :p

Yeah, they're great. Loved the 5-on-1 guitar video & I like how they use some the same percussion techniques in their other productions. Sarah has a great voice - going to watch them... YouTube may have made another star!

Incredible... Beautiful playing and singing. Subscribed! Did someone catch up the chords in cheer? I saw E, haha :p

I know, I've been listening to them for about 3 weeks now. Really cute, really talented!

I have been a WOTE addict for quite a while. And have been spreading the word to my students. I have regained so much faith in current music in the past few months. Not all ukulele-based, but just so much talent. And optimism.

Sarah and Gianni do a great "Fairytale of New York" as well.

I have regained so much faith in current music in the past few months. Not all ukulele-based, but just so much talent. And optimism.

So true. Mainstream music (if you could call it that) was looking pretty bleek there for a while. Lots of auto-tune and a lack of imagination. It's so great to see people being creative and being recognized for it.

Their two-person cover of "Kharma Police" is really cool.

I have been following these guys for awhile now and they really are a very creative group, fun with lots of positive energy. Always interesting to see what they come up with next.

Just saw them play live last week at Bluesfest in Ottawa, Canada.
They are fantastic live entertainers. Lots of instruments being thrown and caught mid-song without missing a beat.
Awesome crowd interaction, AND a uke was given away during their last song to the best dancer in the crowd!

They've got a few YouTube channels. All are worth subscribing to.

I'll definitely go to see them live again if I get half a chance!

Damn Canadians got all the talent.

Big fan. They're like The Beatles of their generation. My kids love them, and so do I. And they seem to be having fun experimenting and playing with their music.

Sarah and Gianni do a great "Fairytale of New York" as well.

Never thought I would say this about a Kirsty McColl track, but WOTE beat the hell out of the original. As mentioned e;lsewhere in this thread the Sarah and Gianni cover of Karma Police is pretty cool too and I LOVE there original track Corner of Queens.

I have tickets to see them play live in London in September, can't wait!

Top Bottom