FS: Riptide EUT-5 Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuraleigh

Reaction score
SOLD! I'm selling this Riptide tenor because it's just too big for me and I prefer the soprano/concert size (small hands). It's just 2 months old, but I've honestly played it for less than 10 minutes in total--it's just been hanging on my wall.

It's in perfect condition and I'm asking $150 including shipping to CONUS. (Edit: I'd also consider a trade for a Soprano Flea)

Here are some photos:

P1020750.jpgP1020751.jpgP1020752.jpgP1020756.jpgP1020753.jpg

Here's the Musician's Friend description:The Boulder Creek EUT-5 Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele has the same features of the UT-5NS, but adds a built-in Chromatic tuner, pickup system, and battery powered preamp with Volume, Bass, and Treble controls. Great tone for the living room, recording studio, or the stage.The exclusive "Dual Port System" projects the sound to both the audience and the player. Moving the front sound port away from the center of the soundboard helps to increase volume, tone, and sustain on all Boulder Creek ukuleles. Die cast tuning machines and perfect fret leveling make them stay in tune and play easier than ukes costing much more.

Features

• Tenor Uke size
  • Laminated Mahogany body
  • Laminated Mahogany top
  • Glued neck joint
  • Mahogany neck
  • Rosewood fretboard
  • "C" neck shape
  • Rosewood bridge
  • Die-Cast tuners with brown pearloid buttons
  • Chrome hardware
  • Natural satin Mahogany finish
  • Built-in Tuner, Piezo pickup, and Preamp
  • Volume, Treble, Bass, Tuner On/Off

Last edited:
Okay, time for a price drop. Steal it from me for $150 including shipping to CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom