And I Love Her - Chord Solo

Craig

Reaction score
Here's a classic Beatles song that I've always love and have recently been messing around with:

Awesome Craig, really sweet playing here, you captured the essence of the song really well, cheers for the post mate :)

Very nice! I've messed around with this on and off over the 3 years that I've been playing, but haven't stuck with it long enough to work out anything like your version. Actually, the last time I tried it was a few months ago right after I got into trying chord melody playing. I'm going to have another bash at it!

Very nice! I've messed around with this on and off over the 3 years that I've been playing, but haven't stuck with it long enough to work out anything like your version. Actually, the last time I tried it was a few months ago right after I got into trying chord melody playing. I'm going to have another bash at it!

Chris, if you're attending the Reno or Missouri Festivals this year, I can sit down with you and show you what I'm doing. I put the piece into Dm (aka F Maj.) and use the harmonized F major scale - the same one used in the "F Maj Picking Exercise" video. Let me know if you've got any questions and thanks for watching!

Nice touch Craig! I'm the original Beatle's freak and this is one of my favorite mop tops tunes! You captured it perfectly. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Top Bottom