WTB: Concert - Islander, Mainland or similar

Kayak Jim

Reaction score
Planning to buy a new Islander concert but thought I'd check so see if anyone has anything similar not getting much play time and wanting to convert it to cash.

Islander or Mainland preferred, would consider others (but not really interested in spruce top)

Please PM me if you have anything in the ballpark.

Jim B

P.S. although I'm in Canada, I'm on the border and have a U.S. ship to address

There is, or was yesterday, a Mainland with case on ebay for $200. I was buying it until my old Mainland came up for sale. Anyway I thought it was a good deal and the seller is very nice. Check it out.

Hi,
I have a Lehua concert in excellent condition. Solid mahog w/maple top maple binding. Beautiful rosette sound hole. It's one of only 7 they made of mahogany. Lehuas are builted in Portugal and normally use a cousin of the Hawaiian Koa for their ukes. Believe they deem the mahogany model they built were going to be to expensive for their market. It was setup by their head luthier before shipping. Easy player, Aquila strings. $265 plus exact shipping charges.
Bought a concert resonater uke a few days ago and if I buy, then I must part with one........PM me your email address if you would like to see some photos.
Best, Mike

don't know if you got this reply..so if you did already , I apologize..btw, I thought this was a fair price for a newish uke!

It isn't getting played as much as it should (only had it aobut 6 weeks??)
setup by Music Guy Mike at Hawaiin Music suppy...perfect! sounds great ..stays in tune great...I'd let it go for $210 with a Kaces padded case (they usually go for $25) plus shipping...let me know
mike

Top Bottom