Collings UC-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Collings UC-1 with original case.

I'm fortunate to have two nice concerts and only need one. This one's in the best shape and will be a very nice addition for someone.

Great Collings sound with a mahogany bark.
Absolutely beautiful / excellent condition but played, so there are some light strum marks below the sound hole.

Change of heart and keeping this little wonder. Shipped/Insured to the lower 48. Paypal preferred.

PM me if you are interested. See next post for more pictures and one with today's date.

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2153.jpg
    IMG_2153.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
oh Smiley...this is such a good price and I want it so bad, but I've got one nearly on the way and I just can't justify buying both...waaaaaaahhh!!!!! Surely it will sell quick...

oh Smiley...this is such a good price and I want it so bad, but I've got one nearly on the way and I just can't justify buying both...waaaaaaahhh!!!!! Surely it will sell quick...

It really is a great instrument and in beautiful shape. My reverse UAS is fading and I think I'll hang onto her. Ya never know what the future will bring. That Santa Cruz Suzuki played blew my mind. Hope to play a couple this weekend. That could change my mind a bit next week..

Ok I'm keeping her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom