Dominator emergency!!!!help

MGM

Reaction score
Dominator is sitting my room and we are jamming and playing around the the ukuleles and he has just realized he has forgotten the charger for his Mi-si Pickup! Anyone coming to Cerritos have one he can borrow for a charge up to his ukulele would be greatly appreciated. ALOHA he plays tomorrow so we are keeping out fingers crossed. MGM

From the Mi-Si website:

What do I do if I've forgotten/lost/misplaced my Power Charger and I need to play a gig?

No sweat. Just go and get your familiar 9V battery and you also will need a regular stereo cord. All our manuals describe in detail how to charge our systems from the 9V battery in case of emergency.

...Please do not attempt to use some other power supplies - doing so can damage the circuit and will void the warranty.

I've attached a screenshot of the relevant section from the manual.

Good luck!

JJ

Attachments

• mcguyver.JPG
    mcguyver.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 29
How d'you find that Mi-Si? I've got a guitar equipped with one one it's way to me for review, and I'd be very interested in outside opinions....

I had forgotten all about the battery trick. Thanks for jogging my memory.

Actually, Bruddah Mark has me covered as he also uses Mi-Si and will be bringing his charger.

I found Mi-Si at the following link. I've only used the pickup in a live situation once and it worked fine. Will have another data point after this weekend.

http://www.mi-si.com/about.html

Glad you got that all worked out Dom. Break a leg at your performance! :music::rock:

good stuff on figuring this stuff out...good luck...rock out with your....well just rock out! break a leg dom!:bowdown:

I had forgotten all about the battery trick. Thanks for jogging my memory.

Actually, Bruddah Mark has me covered as he also uses Mi-Si and will be bringing his charger.

I found Mi-Si at the following link. I've only used the pickup in a live situation once and it worked fine. Will have another data point after this weekend.

http://www.mi-si.com/about.html

Hahahaha, I meant "how do you find it", not "how did you find it". You'd think as a writer, I might be less ambiguous!

Top Bottom