Music Nomad's "The Guitar One" polish?

Gadzukes!

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Music Nomad's "The Guitar One" polish? I see that Kala recommends them in their testimonials, but I'm not finding much else about them.

I ended up getting a bottle. Seems to work well on all my ukes, from glossy to satin. It really brought some depth to my Kala KA-KC. It cleaned well, and also smells good. It wasn't the cheapest at $11 a bottle, but the bottle should last a long time. I don't have much to compare it to, but I'll give it a thumbs up.

I bought a bottle of The Guitar ONE after strictly using Martin Guitar Polish for the last 15 years on all my ukuleles (Kamaka, G-String, Pono). It is superior to the Martin polish, bringing out a lot more shine on all my instruments. Very easy to spray on, spread, and remove.

The bottle suggests it is safe for all lacquer finishes including nitrocellulose.

Taylor guitar recommends using Turtle Wax express shine on their instruments. I've been using it with great results on all my string instruments (guitar and ukulele). Much cheaper and the results are awesome.

Top Bottom