Wife is getting in on the Uke action!

Good for you Scott. My wife wanted so start right after me. We shared "our" Lanikai Tenor ST until a Mainland Tenor showed up. The Lanikai is hers now, but we also got a Flea and Mainland pineapple. It sure helps with the UAS to have a nice wife to play along with :)

Stan

Ukulele evangelism is the way to go, Scott. But it's not without cost.

I went to visit my dad for a few days recently. He was taken so I bought him a uke, which made my sister buy one. Sadly, hers is rubbish, so she's acquired my dad's. This in turn means I've bought a new uke for me and given him my Luna.

So yes, I undoubtedly have UAS. But so far, it seems to be confined to buying ukes for other people. :confused:

Lucky! My hubby thinks I am silly and would never even try!

Lucky! My hubby thinks I am silly and would never even try!

I'm with you, Frida. My wife's favorite dig: "are you still playing the same song?" come to think of it, that could be a realistic reflection of my skills... I hope not!

Here it be!!!

427752_292217174178097_100001694498562_776332_1989689125_n.jpg

This is most excellent news . Congrats to Scott and wifey . Now prepare for a double dose of household UAS amd start deciding on the features she'll be wanting on her custom uke soon to come .

Again . CONGRATS !

congratulations man..always nice to get the wife on board and play, alot fun times...will it justify buying more ukes in the future.hmmm,

Heh. My two men both have TWO ukuleles! Plus when Cat'r is over, he often drags out one of my Flukes or the concert Flea. B. has a Makala tenor and Cat'r has a Kala tenor; and both of them have Makala Dolphins TOO! UAS got to them at last! hehehe Aaaaand, eventually we're all going to do a video together (nothing serious, just silliness, for fun)!

Mousie

Top Bottom