PDA

View Full Version : Amazon sells Koa Pili Koko...

chrimess
02-22-2012, 04:27 PM
... just saw the Kelii imports on Amazon and thought I'd share:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_musical-instruments?_encoding=UTF8&node=11091801&field-brandtextbin=%22KPK%22%20Koa%20Pili%20Koko

guitarsnrotts
02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
... just saw the Kelii imports on Amazon and thought I'd share:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_musical-instruments?_encoding=UTF8&node=11091801&field-brandtextbin=%22KPK%22%20Koa%20Pili%20Koko

That's Jason who also sells KPK on eBay and on his own site: www.pilikoko.com .
Prices are the same although you might save a few $$ by bidding on eBay.
I recently bought my KPK Concert directly from pilikoko.com. Jason was great to deal with and takes a variety of payment types just like Amazon and eBay.

808boy
02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Also bought (2) from Jason, he has excellent customer service............................BO............. .......

chrimess
02-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Also bought (2) from Jason, he has excellent customer service............................BO............. .......is

Is he affiliated with Kelii?

Kayak Jim
02-23-2012, 01:50 PM
That's Jason who also sells KPK on eBay and on his own site: www.pilikoko.com .
Prices are the same although you might save a few $$ by bidding on eBay.

Actually when I looked a couple of days ago the Amazon price the the basic concert was $175 and on the KPK site it was $180.

Paul December
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Is he affiliated with Kelii?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
KPK started out as a Kelii budget/import brand. I do not believe they are any longer, though they have not changed their design.

808boy
02-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Jason and KC are not affiliated as far as I know. Kc is starting to step up his Kelii brand production and Jason is continuing his relationship with the factory that produces them.I believe KC dropped that line when QC problems arose(cracking bodies) much like Koaloha dropped the Koalanas. Maybe Jason bought the rights from KC?..................BO..............

chrimess
02-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Very interesting, thanks, I love everything about my Kelii tenor: beefy neck, shallow body, Masculine voice and lack of bling- and of course its affordability.

Jason and KC are not affiliated as far as I know. Kc is starting to step up his Kelii brand production and Jason is continuing his relationship with the factory that produces them.I believe KC dropped that line when QC problems arose(cracking bodies) much like Koaloha dropped the Koalanas. Maybe Jason bought the rights from KC?..................BO..............