looking for Amp

thesoobz

Reaction score
does anyone know if the fender acoustasonic 30 amp is good? i mean i plugged my kanilea in and it was nice but ive only tried that and this crate amp but i hear bad reviews about the crate amps.

the acoustasonic is 399.99

should i just buy a preamp? i think thats what its called you can plug it into your comp via usb has a instrument jack and mic jack?

what microphones are good for recording? (sorry if the mic question is a tad off topic )

does anyone know if the fender acoustasonic 30 amp is good? i mean i plugged my kanilea in and it was nice but ive only tried that and this crate amp but i hear bad reviews about the crate amps.

the acoustasonic is 399.99

should i just buy a preamp? i think thats what its called you can plug it into your comp via usb has a instrument jack and mic jack?

what microphones are good for recording? (sorry if the mic question is a tad off topic )

I'm looking for separate amp for my tululele too, i'm only starting to play around with it and I'm wondering what others have used. Keep me posted i'm definitely going to follow this thread.

Fender products are usually good. I've had their guitars and amps in the past, though not currently.

Take a look at the Roland Cube series too. They're very good amps and reaosnably priced. I have the Cube 30X, which is very nice, and has several built-in effects. For busking, the Microcube is quite good and very portable.

As for mics: Audix Fireball 2.

Here's a listing of acoustic amps from Guitar Center. These were the two I was recently looking at . . . Crate CA6110DG (379.99) and the Roland AC-60 (495.99)

267557jpg.jpg

264749jpg.jpg

Yea, I know what you mean. Couple of friends also mentioned Behringer and these amps are German made and inexpensive compared to the ones mentioned above. I haven't had the chance to go try 'em out.

Recording to PC

If you have a PC with a soundboard and audio in you can just buy a mixer like the UB802 ($50) it has 2 XLR-1/4 inputs with preamps and two 1/4 inputs without.

If you want to use the USB port you need to get a mixer with a USB out or buy a USB interface and use the mixer.

or something like TASCAM's US-122L ($149) and EQ with the recording software. I also use an ART MP tube preamp for the Vocals to wrm them up ($29)

Top Bottom