PDA

View Full Version : Six Seasons of the Ukulele: Judge the Judges

chrimess
02-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Folks,
now that we have given you a hard time for almost three weeks it is only fair to turn the table and it's time to vote for your favourite judge...

Mim
02-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Vote for me! I am the "Paula"... I love you all!!! You are all great wonderful amazing people and ukulele players and you all are highly attractive and the best people ever in the whole wide world!!!

Did that work?

ukeeku
02-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Vote for me! I am the "Paula"... I love you all!!! You are all great wonderful amazing people and ukulele players and you all are highly attractive and the best people ever in the whole wide world!!!

Did that work?
Who else would I vote for?

chrimess
02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Who else would I vote for?
How about Pedro?

PoiDog
02-23-2012, 01:36 PM
How about Pedro?

+1

So full of win.

J-Peg
02-23-2012, 01:45 PM
hmmm... let's see...

I might get brownie points from whichever judge I vote for. But I might also make two judges I didn't vote for mad at me.

This is a no-brainer. I think you're all brilliant, talented, fair and deliberate in your decision making, extremely attractive (downright sexy even), thrifty, brave and reverent. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

Or a favourite either.

wolfybau
02-23-2012, 02:47 PM
vote for me or I will growl at your cat and poop on your carpet

just kidding. :p

wolfybau
02-23-2012, 02:48 PM
btw wasnt there a guest judge? dont they get a vote?

itsscottwilder
02-23-2012, 04:48 PM
The way Mim just gushes over all the entries is infectious.

Mim
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
The way Mim just gushes over all the entries is infectious.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

I do!

thesillydave
02-23-2012, 07:31 PM
hmmm... let's see...

I might get brownie points from whichever judge I vote for. But I might also make two judges I didn't vote for mad at me.

This is a no-brainer. I think you're all brilliant, talented, fair and deliberate in your decision making, extremely attractive (downright sexy even), thrifty, brave and reverent. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

Or a favourite either.

i agree with j_peg, and it's great fun hearing any comments! thanks to all for taking the time!
cheers!

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
02-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Hmm. You're all amazing, generous ukulele community heroes. Now how to decide?

Mim, you clearly rock, but your Jason Mraz poster may be a little too big. wolfybau, you and I were tied in Ed's Teaching Crazy G contest, so we'll always be sopranino siblings. But chrimess won my (lame) contest, and a permanent place in my heart.

Hippie Dribble
02-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Oh that's an easy one...

you all epitomise AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

Mim...I love your commentaries so much and was so into em I somehow managed to catch that cold of yours just through watching. Afterwards my jaw was aching from smiling

Christian...you rock man, pure and simple and I love your facial expressions and dry humour

Alice...you're my favourite she-wolf and you have the coolest studio

You guys and your willingness to go on this journey with us is making this the best contest ever. We all appreciate the time and care you're each putting into this so much and we're having a blast. It's all cause of you guys, thankyou. :)

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
02-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Oh that's an easy one...

you all epitomise AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

Mim...I love your commentaries so much and was so into em I somehow managed to catch that cold of yours just through watching. Afterwards my jaw was aching from smiling

Christian...you rock man, pure and simple and I love your facial expressions and dry humour

Alice...you're my favourite she-wolf and you have the coolest studio

You guys and your willingness to go on this journey with us is making this the best contest ever. We all appreciate the time and care you're each putting into this so much and we're having a blast. It's all cause of you guys, thankyou. :)

What he said :)

wolfybau
02-24-2012, 04:30 AM
aw I'm afraid i betrayed our sacred bond , Ralf, and gave my sopranino to my daughter, please say we are still family? it didnt realy leave , it just got handed down to the next generation.

thanks eugene!
my studio isnt so awsome since the recording room was gutted because of Irene. :( but at least I can be in it again. Especialy the bar ;) but I cant drink :mad: oh the irony!

MattLindahl
02-24-2012, 05:57 AM
I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivjpKVcwd6Q

wolfybau
02-24-2012, 06:47 AM
ROTFL! matt that was epic! :D

thanks for the great critiques! hee hee
I cant do much about the sound because of the camera
but Im working on getting a better one :iwant:

thesillydave
02-24-2012, 06:47 AM

tooo funny!!!

MattLindahl
02-24-2012, 07:06 AM
ROTFL! matt that was epic! :D

thanks for the great critiques! hee hee
I cant do much about the sound because of the camera
but Im working on getting a better one :iwant:

I'm glad this video was interpreted correctly!

glass
02-24-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm glad this video was interpreted correctly!

Did you use Christians car?

MattLindahl
02-24-2012, 07:14 AM
Did you use Christians car?

I did the best I could to replicate his. That's actually a large cardboard box with saran wrap for windows. It took forever to paint.

UncleElvis
02-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Now THAT, sir, is hilarious.

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
02-24-2012, 07:50 AM
aw I'm afraid i betrayed our sacred bond , Ralf, and gave my sopranino to my daughter, please say we are still family? it didnt realy leave , it just got handed down to the next generation.

Of course we're still family; giving the little uke to your daughter does make me her sopranino uncle :p and Ed, of course, is her sopranino grandpa.

wolfybau
02-24-2012, 08:22 AM
lol cool , and lets not forget Aldrine and Co. who are godfathers of us all here on UU :p

chrimess
02-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Matt,
it is borderline genius!
You got it right down to the Chocolate milk stains on the child seat...

I did the best I could to replicate his. That's actually a large cardboard box with saran wrap for windows. It took forever to paint.

Mim
02-24-2012, 10:24 AM

Seriously... genius! Hahaha! Cracked me up!

I will take your critiques to heart and make sure I write neater this week!

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
02-25-2012, 07:20 AM

Finally got a chance to watch this one. Very very very well done, sir.

You know you need to do this every week from now on, right, Matt? Hm, maybe every contestant needs to do this every week from now on.

MattLindahl
02-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Finally got a chance to watch this one. Very very very well done, sir.

You know you need to do this every week from now on, right, Matt? Hm, maybe every contestant needs to do this every week from now on.
That's what I was thinking, or if anyone cares to critique my critique of their critiques...

wolfybau
02-26-2012, 08:03 AM
That's what I was thinking, or if anyone cares to critique my critique of their critiques...

sure. I got much closer to the camera this time so hopefully the volume will be better although because of that it gave the impression of lookign up my nostrils so you might want to do a critique of my critique of your critique of our critiques.

http://youtu.be/P09rk_8VcVI

MattLindahl
02-26-2012, 08:45 AM
sure. I got much closer to the camera this time so hopefully the volume will be better although because of that it gave the impression of lookign up my nostrils so you might want to do a critique of my critique of your critique of our critiques.

http://youtu.be/P09rk_8VcVI

Well that was absolutely hilarious! And unexpected- big smile on my face, thanks!

wolfybau
02-26-2012, 08:58 AM
I couldnt resist! ha! :p:p :p:D